Gilda’s Family Walk & 5K Run has been our longest standing event here at Gilda’s Club – now in its 28th year! We are excited to be together again, with the option for folks to take it Around Town if they choose.
The earlier you sign up the better, we are going to be having challenges and competitions along the way with prizes to help make your event day even more fun than planned!
What's in it for me?
- Gilda's Walk & Run signature t-shirt (t-shirts ordered in August – register early to ensure you’ll receive one)
- Sidewalk chalk and a fun yard sign (per household)
- An engaging packet pickup experience
- The option to join us for our in-person event or take your walk or run Around Town on the path of your choice
- Snacks and light refreshments
- The joy of knowing you're helping to support those touched by cancer
- Runners ONLY: Racing bib with chip timing and a finisher medal. Winners of their age categories will recieve a special medal.
- $30 – Adult Walker Participant
- $35 - Adult Runner Participant
- $10 – Child Walker Participant (17 years of age and younger)
- $15 - Child Runner Participant (17 years of age and younger)
Included in your registration fee, each participant will receive a t-shirt, a fun Gilda’s Walk & Run yard sign (1 per household) as well as side walk chalk (1 per household).
Runners who are onsite at our event will be professionally timed by East Side Racing. Around Town runners will not have the opportunity to be timed this year.
Click here to view our route.
Whether you are going to be joining us at our in-person event or Around Town, we welcome you to join us on Thursday, September 9th from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. for our packet pickup day. You can pick up your registration goodies, enjoy ice cream, sponsor tables and more all at the Royal Oak Clubhouse. More details to come.
Thursday, September 9th from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
3517 Rochester Rd.
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Each year we encourage participants to fundraise $100 for Gilda’s Club. This helps allow us to provide free support for men, women and children facing the stress and impact of a cancer diagnosis.
Please consider sharing your participant page with family, friends and your community. You would be surprised how much a simple email or social media post encourages folks to donate to a cause you are passionate about.
For brainstorming, fundraising tips or general questions, please contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org